God chose us first
- God chose man first – John 15:16
God (offended) sought Man (offender)
- We sinned against God and became his enemies, in spite of our enmity God sought us – Rom 5:10
God sought us first
- In the old testament God asked the first question “Adam where are you” Gen 3:9.
- Man reciprocated in the NT with the first question in Mat 2:2 when the Magi sought Christ.
God Loved us first
- He loved us first – 1jn 4:10
- First he loved us and then we loved him – 1Jn 4:19
|How blessed are we that a Holy God displays his great love by seeking us, loving us sinners who rejected, despised , rebelled against him.|
Why did God go through so much for us?
So that we may bear fruit and bring him glory. Do you know your purpose and are you seeking that purpose?
Imagine if we lived our life missing this purpose how incomplete will our lives be in eternity.
How are you fulfilling your God given life according to God’s will?
Eph 4:13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,
[Based on teachings by Paul Sudhakar]